* There are only 5 miles from 'exit'
Lanciano 'of A14
Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa
- The A 14 motorway Lanciano, turn right and continue for 2 km until the level crossing turn right, go straight for 800 meters following the signs SS. Adriatica 16, turn left and continue straight until you see the sea, down the slope on the right you will find us.
- Pescara, the SS. 16 heading south until you reach San Vito Marina, Vasto to continue, continue for 2.5 miles along road until you reach Place St. Up, opposite the entrance of the Cape D'Annunzio, turn right after 500 yards on the left, there find.
- To be launched in Rome is well connected by different races, taking about 2 ½ hours
- From Lancaster St. Vito there are many races of the line Sangritana
- If coming from the north (Milan, Bologna, Ancona) or South Station San Vito - Lanciano
- Pescara Airport -